Sunday Service Times:
Prayer in Prayer Room 9:30am
Coffee and Donuts 9:45am
Worship Service 10:10am
Sunday Sermon Discussion 11:45am
Pipeline Student Ministry 6:30-8:00pm
What to expect at our services:
Welcome. We hope you’ll join us for a Sunday or Wednesday service to see for yourself what we’re about. If you’re looking for a place that’s made it a rule not to be driven by rules and legalism…a place where you can come as you are, no matter how you look or what you believe, maybe you should check us out. Not that we’re going to sugarcoat everything just to make you comfortable or to keep you coming back. That’s not our style.
In fact, our style is a little more like this: we love you the way you are…but we love you too much to let you stay there. So if you can appreciate a straightforward approach to what the Bible has to say about all the things, good or bad, that life brings us, we think you’ll walk away from here understanding why we say: God is good. All the time.
- Dress however you feel comfortable. Your Sunday best is what you make it. We are not about a fashion show. Jeans are just fine as are shorts or suits.
- Go to the sanctuary and pick up a bulletin on your way in. This will tell you all about our church and upcoming events.
- Fill out the blue card during the service. This is our way to communicate with you. We will never single you out during the service. This blue card is our way of getting to know you better. You can complete as much information as you feel comfortable and drop it in the offering plate when it passes by. (Don’t worry, we won’t show up at your door without calling!).
- Enjoy the service. Participate as much or as little as you feel comfortable doing. We’ll let you know if we are about to stand or sit down, so just hang back and check us out. And, by the way, its O.K. to laugh at the jokes.
- The offering is for those who call FSCC home, so don’t feel obligated to give until you feel comfortable.
More beautiful than any harmony sung…is a song placed on a heart in need. More powerful than any message spoken…is a message heard. From the soul. These are the reasons for the lights, the music, the messages….the experience. You can attend them. Or you can experience them. What will you do?