Pastor Art is taking a group of guys on a canoe trip. Sign up here is you would like to go!
Launching from Northern Florida, plan to paddle the Suwannee River by day and set up camp on the river by night. This paddle will take you down river approximately 10 miles each day. Grab a friend to journey with or jump into this small group of like-minded Christian adventurers.
– Fun, fellowship, a guided paddle trip
– Paddle equipment including life jacket
– Meals, drinks, and light snacks
– Screened platforms with fans, electricity, and hot showers available
– Shuttle from destination back to launch site
– Transportation to Mayo (We will be driving the church van up the night before, or you can drive up on your own on Thursday morning.)
– Bedroll, linens, pillow, sleeping pad, cot, or hammock
– Personal Items (clothing, towels, care products, medicine, etc.)
– Bible and journal
– Wednesday 12/3 Optional Night of Camping at Launch Site & Fellowship – Mayo, FL
– Thursday 12/4 (Leave FSC @ 6AM sharp) 10am Launch, Paddle (9 miles), Camp on River
– Friday 5 Paddle (10 miles), Camp on River
– Saturday 12/6 Paddle (10 miles), Arrive at End Destination Branford, FL, Shuttle Back to Launch Site, drive home.
– River Fishing
– Snorkeling, free diving, and swimming at several springs on route
– Wildlife Viewing
– Hiking Trails
$255 per person