We have reopened the church. We will have two services at our usual times. In an effort to make sure our services keep you and your family safe we have implemented the follow guidelines for the time being:
1. In compliance with the recent Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners Emergency Ordinance, we are requiring everyone age 18 and up to wear a mask or face covering while at church. Those who are not able to wear a mask for medical reasons are allowed to attend without wearing a mask. Learn more about the ordinance here.
2. Children's ministry is offered during 11AM service. You can learn more and sign your child up for our new digital touch-less check in system here.
3. Coffee and Donuts will not be served for the time being.
4. The sanctuary will be set up for social distancing. We will have every other pew roped off, and ask that you wait to be seated by an usher.
5. Please practice social distancing at church, and refrain from handshaking and hugging during this time.
6. All items have been removed from the pews, so make sure to bring your Bible, notebook, pen, and hand sanitizer.
7. Offering envelopes are now back by the offering box for your convenience.
8. Please remember to wash your hands frequently. We have made hand sanitizer available in the lobby as well.
9. Anyone who has had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, or has flu like symptoms should stay home and join us on the live stream.
10. If you or a family member are considered high risk, please stay home and join us on the live stream.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we try to navigate how to have a safe gathering. As the situation changes we will keep you all informed on any changes to our guideline in the coming weeks.
We are excited to see you all on Sunday!
If you have any questions please contact the church office.
- Feather Sound Church Leadership